Pages

01 November 2008

Is Winston Really an Alien?

Sunny O has a thing for lycra and fishnets (and Winston and Aliens):

Without a shred of evidence - I am certain of this.
Winston will already have been approached by the Dancing with the Stars people. They'd have to give him Rebecca (the others would be too tall). He's probably declined because I can't see him in skin tight fishnet shirts (more to the point, I won't watch that).But I am certain he's been approached.Sas' Magical Mystery Tour: separated at birth: #2

Aliens will fix world's problems - later today.
Relax, it's all going to be fine, a psychic called Blossom Goodchild says so., In fact, she says that benign aliens will "come in love", today, and sort things out for us. Possibly with vibrators. I only hope they're really hot & wearing lycra.Aliens to arrive today - psychic - Stuff.co.nz

No comments: